Looking to generate passive income from the stock market in Singapore?
This 2-day Stock Investing and Options Made Easy Workshop is now only at $535! What’s more, it’s up to $500 Skillsfuture credit claimable. That means it’s just $35 ONLY by cash!
Do you want to learn how to profit from the stock market SAFELY with little starting capital? Are you eager to find out how you can use a simple STEP-BY-STEP investing system to invest successfully… even if you have zero financial knowledge? Do you dream to pave your way to EARLY financial freedom and build a strong portfolio that generates you PASSIVE INCOME months after months?
In this 2-day course, you will learn to;
- How to identify good businesses to invest in
- How to valuate a company and buy it at a cheap price
- How to find good businesses in less than 5 minutes
- How to use a powerful strategy to generate massive returns with little capital in a safe way
- How to identify entry and exit price of any stock based on technical analysis
- How to use brokerage platform to carry out your first trade
- How to manage money wisely and build a strong portfolio that generates passive income
[Attention: This is a hands-on course. Please bring your laptop along.]
Step-by-step, you will learn how to use the brokerage platform and carry out your first trade with our trainers.
Throughout the course, you will engage in collaborations, discussions and even play games with other learners. Various investing tools will be taught throughout the course, including how to screen out stocks in less than 5 minutes. Many hands-on practice sessions will be given to enhance your understanding of those tools and application of knowledge.
[Good News: SkillsFuture Claimable]
This course is $535 nett and it is SkillsFuture Claimable. As this course is very popular, $35 is collected in advance to lock in your seat. If your SkillsFuture has less than $500, you will have to top up the rest of the amount with cash.
Note: A $35 deposit outfront will be collected. Should the participant attend the training, this amount will be use to offset from the total course fee else it would be forfeited.